As a strategy to reach these populations, ISHRAI a sexual minority/focused organization have been implementing intervention programs to improve the livelihood of target populations. Key activities include:
- Capacity building in the area of sexual and human rights for key populations.
- Centre-based counselling, IEC (Information, Education, Communication) or peer education sessions.
- Law reforms and policy dialogues at the community, state and national levels.
- Periodic outreach activities to communities.
- Consultancy services on sexuality, gender and human rights issues.
- Skill Acquisition and empowerment interventions
- Safe space programming.
- Documentation of Gender Based Violence